Friday, June 27, 2008

Opinions - A quote by me




Someone once mentioned these points:


I'm not willing to dedicate the time to search through all the nonsense and sometimes downright stupidity to try and find that granule of truth that just might be lying behind an opinion...


Someone else replied to that saying:

I love this quote from a song by Relient K: "Opinions are immunity to being told we're wrong."

I silenced both with this:

"Absolute truths are hard to come by" Wink
~Quote by me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of people try to stop discussion and this is just one of those tactics, saying what we're discussing are just opinions.

Don't let that discourage you, we don't have many absolute truths :D

And discussing them would be boring lol.

~~Phoenix

No comments:

Click Daily to Feed the Hungry