Friday, June 27, 2008

Majority of Terrorists are Muslim

Read my previous post before this one.

This post is just about my reply when people say the majority of Terrorists are Muslim.

ter‧ror‧ist  /ˈtɛrərɪst/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ter-er-ist] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.
3. (formerly) a member of a political group in Russia aiming at the demoralization of the government by terror.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sure some people want to believe only Muslims are terrorists, and they can believe whatever they want, but the truth of the matter is religion is pointless.

I've clearly shown, if you take an un biased stance on the issue, that religion is a meaningless factor when it comes to assessing these people.

Clearly, we can't both be right. Either, muslims are the majority of terrorists, or they arn't.

I've shown they arn't, he's shown they are, and there might be a difference of our definitions of terrorists.

So because of that, i've shown the defintion, and according to it, the vast majority of terrorists are not muslims.

I rest my case.

No comments:

Click Daily to Feed the Hungry