Friday, June 27, 2008

Favorite Countries

As for who I'd choose, for my favorite list of countries, it's more like:

Sweden, New Zealand, Australia, South korea, Japan, and a few others.

I personally Hate china.
I think we should end our Embargo against Cuba, rather, help them out, them being our neihbors.
Stop about 4 billion dollars of aid going to Israel, try and cut off as many links with china I can.

Along with a myriad of other things.
And yes, i'll reiterate my hate for china's government, once again Cursing lol

~~Phoenix

3 comments:

Tổng Hợp said...

chai lọ mỹ phẩm cao cấp
http://chailoquangvinh.com/tin-tuc/chai-lo-my-pham-cao-cap.html

Tổng Hợp said...

iq test online instant results
most accurate iq test online
iq test online for kids
real iq test online
in hộp giấy giá rẻ
in hộp giấy giá rẻ

Tổng Hợp said...

CHUYÊN CUNG CẤP CHAI LỌ MỸ PHẨM GIÁ RẺ
Sản phẩm của chúng tôi phục vụ cho ngành : kem dưỡng da, dầu dừa, son nước, mỹ phẩm, nước hoa, ...
Với đa dạng dung tích, mẫu mã cho quý khách tha hồ lựa chọn phù hợp với nhu cầu của quý khách.

MỌI CHI TIẾT XIN VUI LÒNG LIÊN HỆ
ĐC: 107/6/13/23 Đường số 38, KP8, P. Hiệp Bình Chánh, Q. Thủ Đức, TP. HCM
ĐT: 0948.548.105 - 0977.402.277
Email: chailoquangvinh@support.com
Xem chi tiết hơn tại: chai lọ mỹ phẩm giá rẻ

Click Daily to Feed the Hungry